All Corrosion and Related Tests Can Be Tailored To Customer Requirements.
- Continuous Salt Spray tests include: Neutral Salt Spray (NSS), Acetic Acid Accelerated Salt Spray (AASS), Copper Acetic Acid Accelerated Salt Spray (CASS).
- Typical specifications include: ASTM B117 (NSS), ASTM B368 (CASS), ISO9227 (NSS, AASS and CASS).
- Fog/Dry Cyclic Salt Spray tests, ‘Prohesion’ type, typically ASTM G85: Annex A5.
- 100% Humidity testing, typical test durations from 24 hours upwards, either constant temperature (typically ASTM D2247) or cyclic temperature (typically BS 3900:Pt F2).
- Intercrystalline/Pitting/Crevice corrosion typical specifications and tests include: BS 5903, ASTM A262, ASTM G28 Ferric Sulphate, ASTM G48 Ferric Chloride, Sodium Chloride/CO2.
- Paint/Coating tests include: solvent/chemical resistance, water soak, paint thickness, adhesion and heat resistance.
Please contact the following people for more information:
email@example.com – Technical Services
firstname.lastname@example.org – Chemical Laboratory
email@example.com – Non Destructive Testing
Like this page? Then Share it:
Follow us on Social Media: